Presenting David Gappa’s Newest Sculpture “Ocean’s Edge” It all starts with a sketch… Let “Ocean’s Edge” take you to the tranquil ocean currents, and the gentle, swirling waters that surround you while swimming by this melodic underwater forest of electric Tube Coral, Seagrass, Mustard Hill Coral, and its very own private resident Sea Urchin that watches Read more »Read More
Flames, hot furnaces, and beautiful delicate art is the ambiance you need for your sizzling party. You will have a demo, creating glass experience, and a bubble blowing contest. Why not have a private event at the hottest spot in grapevine?
Invite 15 of your closest friends and relatives for a new hot challenge. You will have a one-on-one experience with a glassblower while creating your own glass art. Here at Vetro, we share a thrilling party atmosphere for creative minds.
Extreme Party Package
- Your Extreme Party kicks off with a hand-blown demonstration to show the overall process of glassblowing and how our team “parties” together.
- Next, each participant will create their very own glass pieces. The glassblowers will assist with the first gather of glass. Then, the participant will be able to apply their chosen colors, help reheat the artwork, swirl, and twist the colors until one is happy with the design. The last gather of glass and shaping will be done by the glassblower.
- Lastly, your event concludes with a “Bubble Blowing Contest”. Two brave individuals will be given a blowpipe with a gather of molten glass to see who can blow the largest bubble.
Art Style Option
Extreme Party Package Pricing Information
Team Building price = Art Style & Quantity chosen + Facility Rental
- Choose an art style your team wishes to create
- See art style options & pricing above
- Quantity specifies by your team
- Facility rental options:
- Private Studio (only) rental during business hours – $600
- Private Studio & Gallery rental during business hours – $1250
- After Hours Studio & Gallery rental – $1500
Holiday pricing varies during November 15th – December 30th
Group Help Create
Art Style Option
- Each participant will help create their own artwork with molten glass.
- Each attendee will choose 2-3 colors from a selection of several colors for their glass artwork. The glassblowers assisting them will get the first gather of glass. The participant will be able to apply their chosen colors and help reheat the artwork.
- The last gather of glass and final shaping will be done by the glassblower.
Group Help Create Pricing Information
- Group Help Create price = Art Style + Quantity chosen
- **No rental fee; however, requires a minimum of 15 artworks to be created**
Notes & Details
- To book your event, Vetro requires a down payment.
- All art pieces will be name labeled and individually packaged after 3 p.m. the next business day.
- Gratuity is appreciated but is not expected.
- Bleacher seating is available.
- Catering is encouraged but Vetro does not provide or coordinate catering. Liquor beverages are allowed and IDs will be checked.
- What to wear: cotton clothing, closed-toe shoes, hair pulled back securely, sunglasses (if needed)
- Cancellation policy: must be made 14 days prior for a full refund, otherwise, a $200 fee will be withheld. No refund if notified within 24 business hours of your events start time.
Come, and also be part of our guest list!