Vetro has paired up with the GCVB to help promote Storyland: A Trip Through Childhood Favorites an exhibit held this summer at the Grapevine Tower Gallery. Though this educational reading initiative Vetro hopes to encourage all young parents and children to check out one of our personal favorite children’s books! The image to the right Read more »Read More
First come first serve!
“TRADITIONAL ORNAMENT MAKING”
Bring the whole family to the Vetro Studio for a fun and unique experience! Our Ornament Help-Creates are great photo opportunities where memories and traditions are made! Details Below! First Come, First Serve ONLY. Reservations are NOT required nor will they be taken.
- $30 (plus tax) per ornament
- Gallery Check-in at the front desk. No reservations will be taken for the Traditional Ornament Experience.
- You select colors from our Six pre-selected color palettes of glass
- You apply the colors to the Hot Molten Glass
- Watch the glassblowing artists finish creating your ornament right before your very eyes.
- Pick-up glass piece the next business day after 3 PM or have it shipped for an additional fee
Traditional Help Create Schedule 2019
- Sat, Nov. 23, 2019 –10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
- Sat, Nov. 30, 2019 – 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
- Sat, Nov. 30, 2019 – 2:30 p.m. until: 7:00 p.m.
- Sun, Dec 1, 2019 – 12:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- Fri, Dec 6, 2019 – 2:30 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Sat, Dec 7, 2019 – 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
- Sat, Dec 7, 2019 – 2:30 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Sun, Dec 8, 2019 – 12:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- Fri, Dec 13, 2019 – 4:30 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Sat, Dec 14, 2019 – 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
- Sat, Dec 14, 2019 – 2:30 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Sun, Dec 15, 2019 – 12:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- Thurs., Dec 19, 2019 – 2:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- Fri, Dec 20, 2019 – 2:30 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Sat, Dec 21, 2019 – 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
- Sat, Dec 21, 2019 – 2:30 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Sun, Dec 22, 2019 – 12:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- Mon, Dec 23, 2019 – 2:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
Notes & Details
- Traditional ornament Help Creates will take place during the given dates and times, typically the first hour is a higher traffic volume.
- We ask that you check-in no later than 30 minutes prior to gallery closing times in order to have enough time to create your Ornaments.
- Pick-up glass piece the next business day after 3pm or have it shipped for an additional fee
- Kids of all ages are welcome to participate; under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- What to wear: cotton clothing, closed-toe shoes, hair pulled back securely, sunglasses (if needed)
Hand-made ornaments only available at Vetro Glassblowing Studio
Important To Know
- Due to the nature of glass, there is a possibility that your glass art piece could break or crack during the cooling process. If this happens, we have three different options:
- You may choose from the Help Create color mixes and your artwork will be recreated for you.
- You may choose the same type of art glass piece from Vetro’s gallery.
- You may come back during a Traditional Help Create event and re-make your art glass piece!
With Free Shuttle:
1201 Municipal Way (Grapevine Public Library)
- 815 S. Main St (corner of Main Street & Dallas Road)
- 400 W. Dallas Rd (across the street from the Police Department)
- 814 S. Main St. (Chill Sports Bar & Grill)
- 815 S. Main St. (corner of Main Street and Dallas Road)