TEAM BUILDING EVENT – ART GLASS STYLE
Vetro’s Team Building Event
Most companies know that team building activities are beneficial. But how? When faced with challenges, team members must exercise several skills like situation analysis, brainstorming, problem-solving and leadership.
We, at Vetro, have taken this formula for successful team building and created memorable, unique and challenging opportunities that will allow your team members to achieve a common vision, breakthrough communication barriers, exercise flexibility in decision-making, project direction, and learn to trust and depend upon each other.
Challenge your team within a setting that removes the boundaries that team members face on a daily basis. New interaction will allow your team members to see their colleagues from a different perspective. Pave the way to overcoming communication problems and breaking down barriers they may not have even realized existed.
TEAM BUILDING EVENT
- Prior to your Team Building Event, the Glassblowers like to create a hand-blown piece to show the overall process of glassblowing and how our team works together. This allows everyone to see firsthand how a team of Glassblowers at work.
- Next participants will be paired into teams of two and assist each other while each creating their very own glass pieces. Each attendee will choose from a selection of several colors for their glass artwork. The glassblowers assisting them will get the first gather of glass. The participant will be able to apply their chosen colors and help reheat the artwork. The participant will be able to swirl and twist their colors until they are happy with their design. The participant’s Team member is in charge of reheating the artwork in the furnace. The last gather of glass and final shaping will be done by the glassblower.
- Finally, in the “Bubble Blowing Contest,” your team will choose two of the Team Building participants, we will then give each participant a blowpipe with a gather of molten glass on the end and see who can blow the largest bubble.
THREE TEAM BUILDING EVENT – FACILITY OPTIONS AVAILABLE
1. Private Studio Fee: $600
2. Private Studio & Gallery: $1,250
3. Private After Hours Studio Fee: $1,500
*** HOLIDAY EVENT PRICING STARTS NOVEMBER 15TH – DECEMBER 30TH
HOLIDAY – THREE TEAM BUILDING EVENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE DURING NOVEMBER 15TH – DECEMBER 30TH
- Private Studio Fee:$600 – 10:00 a.m. – 6 p.m. – Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Private Studio Fee: $950 – 10:00 a.m. – 6 p.m. – Friday, Saturday
- Private After Hours Studio Fee: $1,850 – 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. – Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Private After Hours Studio Fee: $2,150 – 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. – Saturday Only! *Not available Friday during November 15th – December 30th!
- Private Studio & Gallery Rental last up to 4 hours, additional time will require a fee of $250 per hour *30 minutes will be allowed prior to event start time in order to set up the event – $350 per hour November 15th – December 31st.
- Please call the Gallery at 817-251-1668 to check for availability.
SIX ART GLASS STYLES AVAILABLE
Art Glass Styles (please choose one of the following options before booking your event):
- Ornamental Ball: $50
- Paperweight: $50
- Hearts: $50
- Pumpkins: $55
- Flared Bowls: $65
- Wine Glass: $65
- Beer Glass: $75
TEAM BUILDING NOTES & DETAILS
- Vetro will not be able to book or secure your time slot for your event without a $600 deposit or a $1500 deposit for after-hour events.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation of your event must be made 14 days prior for a full refund – $200 will be withheld from the refund if your event is not canceled within this time frame. No refund will be given if notice of cancellation occurs within 24 business hours of your events start time.
- All glass artwork will take 48 hours to cool down.
- Shipping is not included in the above pricing.
- Each piece of artwork will be individually wrapped or boxed and labeled with each participant’s name.
- Bleacher seating is available for your Team to relax on.
- During your Team Building Event, you may have your event catered – Vetro does not provide or coordinate catering. You are more than welcome to inquire about caterers that Vetro recommends by calling our Gallery anytime at 817-251-1668.
- Adult beverages are allowed but you must be 21 years of age or older to drink – we will check ID’s and we encourage you to always drink responsibly.
- What to have your Team Wear/Bring:
- We recommend all clothing to be cotton
- Closed-tipped shoes (i.e. tennis shoes)
- No billowy sleeves
- Sunglasses if your eyes are sensitive to light
- Long hair should be pulled back securely
- Gratuity is appreciated for the gallery and studio staff but is not expected.
Once your Team Building event styles are chosen we can create the finalized contract. Our Team looks forward to working with your Team. Let’s create something beautiful together! Please make sure to bring your camera and capture your molten glass memories!
SEPTEMBER SPECIAL – COMPLIMENTARY GLASS ART BONUS!
Book your holiday Team Building event today!
Join Vetro for an extreme holiday Team Building Event and receive a FREE gift of Glass Art!
Vetro’s Team Building events create an exciting and engaging holiday experience for your employees! While we know the primary focus will remain to be the acknowledgment of your staff and all the amazing work they’ve done, Vetro will also turn the party into an opportunity for networking and team building.
Not only will each of your team members make and take home their own unique glass art piece, now if you book BEFORE October 15, 2019, you will also receive a FREE Vetro art glass bowl! Your team will be able to choose from one of the seven glass bowl color options shown below! This glass art piece will be created by Vetro’s team during your Team Building demonstration.
This art glass bowl will make the perfect memory décor for your company office, or can be used as an amazing “Gift of Glass” give-a-way to show an extra appreciation towards your hardest working team member!
***ELIGIBLE REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS PROMOTIONAL OFFER!***
***TEAM BUILDING EVENTS MUST BE BOOKED BETWEEN NOW
AND OCTOBER 15TH***
***MUST BE SCHEDULED FOR THE MONTHS OF SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER,
OR BEFORE NOVEMBER 15, 2019***