Things to do in Grapevine, Texas:
COMMUNITY HELP CREATE
Bring the whole family to the Vetro Glassblowing Studio & Fine Art Gallery for a fun and unique experience. Our Community Help Creates are great photo opportunities where memories and traditions are made!
Each Community Help Create event dates and times can be found on the Vetro Calendar.
SCHEDULED GROUP DEMO
Demonstrations for organizations and groups are welcome but need to be scheduled by calling the gallery at 817.251.1668. Demonstrations are $60, and our space can accommodate up to 25 people per group. Demo’s last between 20 – 30 minutes and glassblowers talk you through the creating process of a glass artwork.
Help us make your group’s visit a positive experience:
- To book your demonstration, payment information is required at the time of booking.
- Because Vetro is a fully functioning production studio, we ask that you arrive on time. Late arrivals may need to be rescheduled or canceled.
- Demonstrations are not considered to be a privete studio rental, your group will have presidence over the seating during your schedule demonstration. For a private event setting please consider a private studio rental.
- If you need to reschedule for any reason, please provide us with at least 72 hours notice.
- Demo reservation payments are non-refundable.
- We will NOT be able to reschedule nor provide a refund for no-shows. Alcohol consumption is prohibited during your appointment; intoxicated customers will be canceled without refund.
- If you carry a large bag, backpack or purse, please be aware of your surroundings while near the gallery merchandise.
- Children tend to rise to the occasion, briefly practicing proper “gallery browsing” prior to your arrival will help ease your nerves. (We love to educate children about art, so they are always welcome!)
- Students (and adults) can use the Vetro Video Library for learning about glassblowing before arriving and for reviewing what they’ve learned afterwards.
- As you will see, the artists work extremely hard. Please consider expressing your gratitude with a contribution. All tips go directly to the studio artists working that particular day.
- Please make sure to bring your camera and capture your molten glass memories!