COMMUNITY HELP CREATE
Bring the whole family to the Vetro Studio for a fun and unique experience. Our Community Help Creates are great photo opportunities where memories and traditions are made! Each Community Help Create Event dates and times can be found on the Vetro Calendar.
SCHEDULED DEMO GROUP
Demonstrations for organizations and groups are welcome but need to be scheduled by calling the gallery at 817.251.1668. Demonstrations are $60 our space can accommodate up to 25 people.
Help us make your group’s visit a positive experience:
- To book your demonstration, payment information is required at the time of booking.
- Because Vetro is a fully functioning production studio, we ask that you arrive on time. Late arrivals may need to be rescheduled or canceled if canceled they are non-refundable.
- If you need to reschedule for any reason, please provide us with at least 72 hours notice.
- Demo reservation payments are non-refundable.
- We will NOT be able to reschedule nor provide a refund for no-shows. Alcohol consumption is prohibited during your appointment; intoxicated customers will be canceled without refund.
- If you carry a large bag, backpack or purse, please be aware of your surroundings while near the gallery merchandise.
- Children tend to rise to the occasion. Briefly practicing proper “gallery browsing” prior to your arrival will help ease your nerves. (We love to educate children about art, so they are always welcome!)
- Students (and adults) can use “The Art of Glassblowing” section of this site as well as the Vetro Video Library for learning about glassblowing before arriving and for reviewing what they’ve learned after
- As you will see, the artists work extremely hard. Please consider expressing your gratitude with a contribution. All tips go directly to the studio artists working that particular day.
- Please make sure to bring your camera and capture your molten glass memories!