Vetro Glassblowing Studio & Fine Art Gallery
Vetro is celebrating school summer break with fire and flame! Children and adults of all ages may come and choose from our 5 pre-selected color mixes and watch while the glassblowers create your glass medallion! Wait; don’t forget we said fire and flames…Yes; you get to torch your medallion!!!
Click on the date you wish to attend to register:
Online Registration is Closed - Saturday, June 1, 2019 - 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. ***Father’s Day Medallions***
***Independence Day Medallions*** Special Red, White and Blue Color Mix available!
Medallion tickets are good for the Saturday that you register for. Each ticket may be redeemed anytime between 10:00 am and 1:00 pm. In order to have enough time to create your Medallion, you must check in no later than 12:30 p.m. In order to speed up the check-in process, please have your email confirmation available either in print or on your mobile device.
- You select which stamp you wish to help create. Vetro has 6 medallion designs you can choose from this summer.
- #1 DAD
- Grape Cluster
- You select colors from our five pre-selected color palettes of glass
- Then you apply your color mix to the hot molten glass.
- Then you get to watch the artist finish creating your Medallion right before your very eyes.
- Then torch your very own Medallion with our Fire Torch!!!
- $20.00 (plus tax) per Medallion
- Due to the annealing process, Medallions will not be available for Pick-up until the next business day after 3p.m. or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Should you need to cancel or reschedule, a processing fee of $5 will be deducted from your refund for each Medallion you registered to make. If you fail to notify us before 10:00 a.m. the day BEFORE your reservation, your payment will be non-refundable. We will NOT be able to reschedule nor provide a refund for no-shows.
Tuesday – Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Vetro’s Studio + Gallery will be CLOSED Sunday’s and Monday’s
Watch the video below and see how you can be a part of the “World of Glassblowing”
Glassblowing Medallion Help Create