TRADITIONAL ORNAMENT EXPERIENCE!!!
Traditional has no reservations, first come first serve!
Bring the whole family to the Vetro Studio for a fun and unique experience. Our Ornament Help-Creates are great photo opportunities where memories and traditions are made! Details Below!
Price: $30 (plus tax) per ornament – First Come, First Serve ONLY – reservations are NOT required nor will be taken.
- You select colors from our Five pre-selected color palettes of glass!
- You apply the colors to the hot molten glass gather!
- Watch the artists finish creating your ornament before your very eyes!
- $30 per ornament (under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian)
Traditional Ornament Help Create
- Saturday, November 19, 2016 – 2:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 25, 2016 – 2:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 26, 2016 – 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, November 27, 2016 – 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Traditional Ornament Help Create
- Friday, December 2, 2016 – 2:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 3, 2016 – 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, December 4, 2016 – 12:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, December 9, 2016 – 2:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 10, 2016 – 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, December 11, 2016 – 11:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, December 16, 2016 – 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 17, 2016 – 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, December 18, 2016 – 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, December 19, 2016 – 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 20, 2016 – 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 21, 2016 – 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, December 22, 2016 – 2:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, December 23, 2016 – 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 28, 2016 – 10:00 p.m. until 1:00
- Thursday, December 29, 2016 – 2:00 p.m. until 6:00
- Friday, December 30, 2016 – 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
• Ornaments will not be available for pick up until after 3p.m. the next business day or they can be shipped for an additional charge.
• Due to the nature of glass, there is a possibility that your glass art piece could break or crack during the cooling process. If this happens, one of the gallery employees will call with two different options: (1) one of our glassblowers can re-make the glass art piece and you can pick it up or have it shipped (for an additional fee); (2) you can schedule a time to come back to the Vetro Studio and re-make your art piece!
• Kids of all ages are welcome to observe but must be 14 years of age or older for Extreme Ornament Making process.
• Any person under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
What to Bring/Wear to your Help-Create: (Very Important)
• All clothing must be cotton
• Long pants encouraged but not required
• Closed-tipped shoes (i.e. tennis shoes)
• Cotton shirt – no billowy sleeves
• Hat or headband
• Long hair should be pulled back securely
Vetro’s Studio + Gallery will be CLOSED Thanksgiving and Christmas Day so our hardworking staff can spend the holidays with their families and friends!
Extended 2016 Holiday Hours:
Saturday, November 25 – Tuesday, December 31
Tuesday – Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. + Sundays* (see Sunday hours below)
Closed EVERY Monday, except we’re open on Monday, December 19th 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. for Traditional Help-Create Ornaments.
Thursday, November 26: CLOSED – HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Friday, November 25: 10am – 7pm
Saturday, November 26: 10am -7pm
Sunday, November 27: 11am – 5pm
Sunday, December 4: 12pm – 5pm
Sunday, December 11: 11pm – 6pm
Monday, December 19: 10am – 7pm
Tuesday, December 20: 10am – 7pm
Wednesday, December 21: 10am – 7pm
Thursday, December 22: 10am – 7pm
Friday, December 23: 10am – 7pm
Saturday, December 24: 10am – 1pm
Sunday, December 25: CLOSED MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
Monday, December 26: CLOSED
Tuesday, December 27: 10am – 6pm
Wednesday, December 28: 10am – 6pm
Thursday, December 29: 10am – 1pm
Friday, December 30: 10am – 6pm
Saturday, December 31: 10am – 4pm
January 1: CLOSED – HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!
Saturday, January 3: 10am-6pm (normal hours resume)
Should you need to cancel or reschedule, a processing fee of $5 will be deducted from your refund for each time slot. If you fail to notify us before 10am the day BEFORE your reservation, your payment will be non-refundable. We will NOT be able to reschedule nor provide a refund for no-shows. Alcohol consumption is prohibited during your appointment; intoxicated customers will be canceled without refund.
Your ornament will need about 24 hours to cool to room temperature. You may return on the following business day after 3pm to pick it up or you may elect to conveniently have us ship your ornament to you (additional charge).
Ornaments will not be ready before 3pm the following day!
Watch the video below and see how you can be a part of the “World of Glassblowing”
Vetro’s parking lot becomes a Winter Wonderland during the month of December due to Grapevine’s “North Pole Express”. If you wish to “Help Make Your Own Ornament” or just browse through the Fine Art Glass Gallery for that “One-of-a-Kind Hand-blown Gift”, feel free to park behind the Studio on Hudgins Street, or just across Main Street.
On the weekends during the North Pole Express, a shuttle service will also be available. Once in Grapevine follow the signs to parking areas. Free shuttles run continuously from the free parking at the Grapevine Convention Center to the North Pole Express.
Grapevine Library 1209 South Main Street Shuttle drops off at the North Pole Express
Additional parking may also be found at American Locker Group parking lot – 815 S. Main Street
or information on the North Pole Express, feel free to visit Grapevine’s Website for further information.
*Park directly behind the gallery and glass blowing studio on Hudgins Street under the Glassblowing Sign
Parking with Free Shuttles provided at this location:
Grapevine Public Library
1201 Municipal Way
Grapevine, Texas 76051
*Designated Parking area is to the east of the reserved Library patron parking.
Parking without Shuttle provided at these (2) locations:
1) 815 S. Main St (corner of Main Street & Dallas Road)
2) 400 W. Dallas Rd (across the street from the Police Department)
Handicap Parking is available at these locations:
1) 814 S. Main St., Chill Sports Bar & Grill
2) 815 S. Main St., corner of Main Street and Dallas Road
Due to the overwhelming SUCCESS of Vetro’s Extreme Ornament Experience in 2016 that goes beyond our Traditional Ornaments, we continue our:
For a BIGGER color selection and more participation with your Help-Create, you may be interested in our…