Traditional has no reservations, first come first serve!
Bring the whole family to the Vetro Studio for a fun and unique experience. Our Ornament Help-Creates are great photo opportunities where memories and traditions are made! Details Below!
Price: $30 (plus tax) per ornament – First Come, First Serve ONLY – reservations are NOT required nor will be taken.
- Gallery Check-in at the front desk where you will fill out a walk-in form Ornament Help Create Form and sign persistent waver forms
- Pay for your ornaments prior to making them in the gallery
- Entering Studio you then will be directed into the studio where the glassblowers will call you up as the line processed to Help Create your glass piece
- You select colors from our Six pre-selected color palettes of glass
- You apply the colors to the Hot Molten Glass gather
- Watch the glassblowing artists finish creating your ornament right before your very eyes.
- Pick-up glass piece the next business day after 3pm or have it shipped for an additional fee
- Due to the nature of glass, there is a possibility that your glass art piece could break or crack during the cooling process. If this happens, one of the gallery employees will call with two different options: (1) one of our glassblowers can re-make the glass art piece and you can pick it up or have it shipped (for an additional fee); (2) you can schedule a time to come back to the Vetro Studio and re-make your art piece!
- Kids of all ages are welcome to participate (children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian in the gallery and in the studio at all times).
- Traditional ornament Help Creates will be taking place during the given dates and times, typically the first hour is a higher traffic volume. We ask in order to have enough time to create your Ornaments that you check-in no later than 30 minutes prior to gallery closing times.
What to Wear/Bring:
- We recommend all clothing to be cotton
- Long pants recommended
- Closed-tipped shoes (i.e. tennis shoes)
- No billowy sleeves
- Long hair should be pulled back securely
- Sunglasses if you are sensitive to light
- Vetro’s Studio + Gallery will be CLOSED Thanksgiving and Christmas Day so our hardworking staff can spend the holidays with their families and friends!
- Sunday’s: 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Subject to change during holiday season)
- Closed Every Monday, except Monday, December 18th 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday’s, Wednesday’s, Thursday’s 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Friday’s – Saturday’s 10:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. (Subject to change during holiday season)
Traditional Ornament Help Create
- Saturday, November 18, 2017 – 2:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 24, 2017 – 2:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 25, 2017– 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday, November 26, 2017 – 12:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Traditional Ornament Help Create
- Friday, December 1, 2017 – 2:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 2, 2017 – 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, December 3, 2017 – 12:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- Friday, December 8, 2017 – 2:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 9, 2017 – 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, December 10, 2017 – 12:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
- (Ornament signup will end at 2:30p.m. Gallery closing at 3:30p.m. for a privet event starting at 4p.m.)
- Friday, December 15, 2017 – 2:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- (Ornament signup will end at 4:30p.m. Studio closing at 5:00 for a privet event. Gallery will be open until 7:30p.m.)
- Saturday, December 16, 2017 – 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, December 17, 2017 – 12:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, December 18, 2017 – 2:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 19, 2017 – 2:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 20, 2017 – 2:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, December 21, 2017 – 2:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, December 22, 2017 – 2:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 23, 2017 – 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 26, 2017 – 2:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 27, 2017 – 2:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, December 28, 2017 – 2:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, December 29, 2017 – 2:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Vetro’s parking lot becomes a Winter Wonderland during the month of December due to Grapevine’s “North Pole Express”. If you wish to “Help Make Your Own Ornament” or just browse through the Fine Art Glass Gallery for that “One-of-a-Kind Hand-blown Gift”, feel free to park behind the Studio under the Glassblowing Sign on Hudgins Street, or just across Main Street.
On the weekends during the North Pole Express, a shuttle service will also be available. Free shuttles run continuously from the free parking at the Grapevine Convention Center to the North Pole Express.
Parking with Free Shuttles provided at this location:
1) 1201 Municipal Way (Grapevine Public Library)
*Designated Parking area is to the east of the reserved Library patron parking.
Parking without Shuttle provided at these (2) locations:
1) 815 S. Main St (corner of Main Street & Dallas Road)
2) 400 W. Dallas Rd (across the street from the Police Department)
Handicap Parking is available at these locations:
1) 814 S. Main St., Chill Sports Bar & Grill
2) 815 S. Main St., corner of Main Street and Dallas Road
For a bigger color selection and more participation with your ornament’s creation, you may be interested in our…
Reservations are available during other times of the week for groups with a minimum of 15 or more. Please call the Vetro Gallery for to schedule your group’s Christmas Help Create Events at 817-251-1668.
Watch the video below and see how you can be a part of the “World of Glassblowing”
VETRO'S GLASS ORNAMENT HELP CREATE EXPERIENCE!!!