Vetro is celebrating Saint Patrick’s Day Friday, March 13th & Saturday, March 14th! Come play with fire as you help create your own Beer Glass and then, of course, partake in some fine ales! Kids are welcome to assist with the color application; it’s a great photo op! The workshop highlights are below.
Not available to help make your own glass? No worries! We will also have a stock of beer glasses ready for purchase and for toasting to St. Patty’s Day! Quantities are limited.
Pricing: $75.00 (plus tax) per beer glass.
The workshop includes 2 complimentary servings of beer and light snacks.
(Soda and water also available.)
REGISTER HERE – BY CLICKING ON THE FOLLOWING DATE:
- You select colors from five pre-selected mixes
- You apply the colors to the hot molten glass gather
- You heat the colors in the 2,000-degree furnace (14+ yrs)
- You stay by the artist while he/she blows out your Beer Glass
- Allow approximately 15 minutes for check-in
- Allow approximately 15 minutes for color selection, and creating your Imperial Beer Glass
Important to Note:
- Your glass must cool overnight. Glasses may be picked up the next business day after 3 pm. Closed Sun & Mon; open Tues-Sat 10am-6pm.
- Due to the nature of glass, there is a possibility that your glass art piece could break or crack during the cooling process. If this happens, we have three different options: (1) You may choose out of the Help Create color mixes and your artwork will be created for you. (2) You can choose the same type of art glass piece from Vetro’s gallery; (3) You can schedule a time to come back to the Vetro’s Studio and re-make your art glass piece!
- Kids of all ages welcome to observe; under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Adults must be 21 years of age or older to drink; please bring your ID.
Should you need to cancel, we must be notified by 10 a.m. the day before your reservation. A Processing Fee of $10.00 will be deducted from each of your time slots for your refund. Should you need to reschedule a $5.00processing fee will apply to each time slot. Time slots for creating glass are limited because of the space we have in the annealers. We want to make it fair to all our glass, loving patrons. Please keep in mind that all notifications after 10 a.m. the day before your scheduled date are non-refundable and will not be rescheduled. Should you miss your appointment you may contact the gallery and let our studio staff know the color you would like to choose out of the Help Create color mixes and your product item will be created for you. Please drink responsibly; intoxicated customers will be canceled without refund.
Stocked Beer Glasses: If you are not interested in helping to make your own glass, come celebrate St. Patty’s Day with a toast anyways! We will have “pre-made” Hand-blown Beer Glasses available for purchase; each glass comes with 1 complimentary fill of a locally brewed craft beer. Prices for this one of a kind pre-made beer glasses range from $55-$75 in the Gallery.
- Pre-made Beer Glasses with handles are available for sale in the Gallery, but NOT during “Help Create” sessions
- No reservations are required for purchasing a pre-made hand-blown beer glass
- Quantities are limited
- Must be 21 years of age or older to drink – we will check ID’s