Vetro Glassblowing Studio & Fine Art Gallery
BE A GLASSBLOWER FOR MOTHER’S DAY!
Vetro is celebrating Mother’s Day with fire and flame! Join us on Saturday, May 6th as we celebrate the mothers we love and help us do what we do best…play with fire! Come and assist our glassblowers as they create your hand-blown, Glass Flower!
Date: Saturday, May 6th 12:00p.m. to 4:00p.m.
Reservations are NOT needed or will be taken before the event for making Glass Flowers! Please note that you could wait in line depending on the number of participants.
Pricing: Mother’s Day – Help Make a Glass Flower: $30.00 (plus tax) per flower
- Gallery Check-in at the front desk where you will fill out a first come – first serve Flower Help Create Form
- Entering Studio you then will be directed into the studio where the glassblowers will call you up as the line processed to Help Create your glass piece
- Choose from a selection of 5 color schemes
- Apply your own color to the molten glass
- Watch while the artist shapes your Glass Flower
- Pick up your glass artwork the following business day after 3:00 p.m.
Important to Note:
- Pieces made on Saturday can be picked up after 3p.m. the following Tuesday or any other day during Gallery hours; the glass pieces must cool for at least 24 hours. The gallery is open Tuesday-Saturday 10a.m.-5p.m. and closed Sunday and Monday.
- Due to the nature of glass, there is a possibility that your glass art piece could break or crack during the cooling process. If this happens, one of the gallery employees will call with two different options: (1) one of our glassblowers can re-make the glass art piece and you can pick it up or have it shipped (for an additional fee); (2) you may choose an like item from the premade glass pieces in the gallery (3) you can schedule a time to come back to the Vetro Studio and re-make your art piece!
- Kids of all ages welcome to observe; under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Kids under 14 years of age may choose and apply the color but will not be allowed to get close to the furnaces.
What to Wear/Bring:
- We recommend all clothing to be cotton
- Long pants recommended
- Closed-tipped shoes (i.e. tennis shoes)
- No billowy sleeves
- Long hair should be pulled back securely
- Sunglasses if you are sensitive to light
Browse and shop from a wide variety of Vetro Studio created Glass Items and Consignment Artist works. These glass pieces can add an whole new element of elegance and make any exceptional women in your life feel special.
RESERVATIONS are REQUIRED!!!
***Saturday, April 29th 10:00a.m. to 6:00p.m.
***Friday, May 5th 2:00p.m. to 5:00p.m.***
Pricing: Mother’s Day – Help Make a Glass Bowl: $65.00 (plus tax) per bowl