Vetro Glassblowing Studio & Fine Art Gallery
Hip Hip Hooray School is out for the Summer!!!
Vetro is celebrating school summer break with fire and flame! Children and adults of all ages may come and choose from our 5 pre-selected color mixes and watch while the glassblowers create your glass medallion! Wait; don’t forget we said fire and flames…Yes; you get to torch your medallion!!!
Click on the date you wish to attend to register:
- Saturday, June 3rd 10:00a.m. – 1:00p.m.
- Saturday, June 17th 12:00p.m. – 4:00p.m. *** FATHER’S DAY MEDALLIONS AVAILABLE ***
- Saturday, June 24th 10:00a.m. – 1:00p.m.
- Saturday, July 1st 10:00a.m. – 1:00p.m.
- Saturday, July 8th 10:00a.m. – 1:00p.m.
- Saturday, July 15th 10:00a.m. – 1:00p.m.
- Saturday, July 22nd 10:00a.m. – 1:00p.m.
- Saturday, July 29th 10:00a.m – 1:00p.m.
- Saturday, August 5th 10:00am. – 1:00p.m.
- You select colors from our five pre-selected color palettes of glass
- Then you get to watch the artist finish creating your Medallion right before your very eyes.
- Then torch your very own Medallion with our Fire Torch!!!
- $20.00 (plus tax) per Medallion
- Due to the annealing process, Medallions will not be available for Pick-up till the next business day after 3p.m. or have it Shipped for an additional fee.
Should you need to cancel or reschedule, a processing fee of $5 will be deducted from your refund for each time slot. If you fail to notify us before 10a.m. the day BEFORE your reservation, your payment will be non-refundable. We will NOT be able to reschedule nor provide a refund for no-shows. Alcohol consumption is prohibited during your appointment; intoxicated customers will be canceled without refund.
Your ornament will need about 24 hours to cool to room temperature. You may return on the following business day after 3p.m. to pick it up or you may elect to conveniently have us ship your Medallion to you (additional charge).
Tuesday – Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Vetro’s Studio + Gallery will be CLOSED Sunday’s and Monday’s
Watch the video below and see how you can be a part of the “World of Glassblowing”
World of Glassblowing