Vetro Glassblowing Studio
We’re firing up our furnace for the Fall Season!
Join Vetro in celebrating the Fall with Flames and Pumpkins! Help create your very own hand-blown Pumpkin. Bring the whole family to join in on the fun; kids are welcome to assist with the color application. We will also have a variety of pumpkins and gourds for you to purchase if there is no time for our hands-on experience.
CLICK ON THE DATE YOU WOULD LIKE TO REGISTER!!!
Price: $55.00 per pumpkin (plus tax)
- Register online, pre-pay for your booked time slot.
- Come out to Vetro Glassblowing Studio 15 minutes prior to your reservation time to sign your waiver.
- Choose from a selection of 5 color schemes
- Apply your own color to the hot molten glass gather
- You heat the color in the 2,000 degree furnace (14+yrs)
- You stay by the artist while he/she blows and shapes your Glass Pumpkin
- Pick up your glass artwork the following business day after 3p.m. The gallery is open Tuesday – Saturday 10am-6pm and closed Sunday and Monday or you may have it shipped for an additional fee.
- Pumpkins made on Saturday will not be available for pick-up until the following Tuesday after 3p.m. or any other day during gallery hours; the gallery is open Tuesday-Saturday 10a.m. -6p.m.
- Due to the nature of glass, there is a possibility that your glass art piece could break or crack during the cooling process. If this happens, one of the gallery employees will call with two different options: (1) one of our glassblowers can re-make the glass art piece and you can pick it up or have it shipped (for an additional fee); (2) you can schedule a time to come back to the Vetro Studio and re-make your art piece!
- Kids of all ages are welcome to assist with color application.
- You must be at least 14 years of age or older to reheat the glass.
What to Wear/Bring:
- We recommend all clothing to be cotton
- Long pants recommended
- Closed-tipped shoes (i.e. tennis shoes)
- No billowy sleeves
- Hat or headband
- Long hair should be pulled back securely
Should you need to cancel, we must be notified by 10a.m. the day BEFORE your reservation. A Processing Fee of $10.00 will be deducted from your refund. Should you need to reschedule a $5.00 processing fee will apply. Time slots for creating glass are limited because of the space we have in the annealers. We want to make it fare to all our glass, loving patrons. Please keep in mind that all notifications after 10a.m. the day before your scheduled date are non-refundable. Please drink responsibly; intoxicated customers will be canceled without refund.
Reservations required. Book your reservation by clicking your date of choice above!
Help Create Pumpkins