Weâre firing up our furnace for the Fall Season!
Join Vetro in celebrating the Fall with Flames and Pumpkins! Help create your very own hand-blown Pumpkin. Bring the whole family to join in on the fun; kids are welcome to assist with the color application. We will also have a variety of pumpkins for you to purchase if there is no time for our hands-on experience.
Dates (click to register):Â Â CLICK ON THE DATE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TO REGISTER!!!
Friday, October 7 – 2:00pm to 6:00pm (Sold Out)
Saturday, October 8 – 10:00am – 6:00pm (Sold Out)
Friday, October 14 – 2:00pm to 6:00pm (Sold Out)
Saturday, October 15 – 10:00am – 6:00pm (Sold Out)
Friday, October 21 – 2:00pm to 6:00pm(Sold Out)Â
Saturday, October 22 – 10:00am – 6:00pm (Sold Out)
Friday, October 28 – 2:00pm to 6:00pm(Sold Out)
Saturday, October 29 – 10:00am – 2:00pmÂ (Sold Out)
Saturday, October 29 – 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Price: $55.00 per pumpkin (plus tax)
- You select colors from five per-selected mixes.
- You apply the colors to the hot molten glass gather.
- You heat the colors in the 2,000-degree furnace (14+ yrs).
- You stay by the artist while he/she blows out your Glass Pumpkin.
- Allow for approximately 15 min for check-in and 15 min for color selection and creating your hand-blown pumpkin.
- Guests that are 18 years of age or under must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Due to the annealing process, pumpkins will not be available for Pick-up until the next business day after 3pm or have it shipped for an additional fee.
- Pumpkins made on Saturday will not be available for pick-up until the following Tuesday after 3pm or any other day during gallery hours; the gallery is open Tuesday-Saturday 10am-6pm.
- Due to the nature of glass, there is a possibility that your glass art piece could break or crack during the cooling process. If this happens, one of the gallery employees will call with two different options:Â (1)Â one of our glassblowers can re-make the glass art piece and you can pick it up or have it shipped (for an additional fee);Â (2)Â you can schedule a time to come back to the Vetro Studio and re-make your art piece!
- Kids of all ages are welcomeÂ to assist with color application.
- You must be at leastÂ 14 years of age or older to reheat the glass.
What to Bring/Wear to your Help-Create: (Very Important)
- All clothing must be cotton
- Long pants encouraged but not required
- Closed-tipped shoes (i.e. tennis shoes)
- Cotton shirt â no billowy sleeves
- Hat or headband
- Long hair should be pulled back securely
Cancellation policy: Should you need to cancel or reschedule, we must be notified by 10am the day BEFORE your reservation.Â A Processing Fee of $5 will be deducted from each of your time slots for your refund.Â Notifications after 10am the day before and no-shows are non-refundable.Â Alcohol consumption is prohibited during your appointment; intoxicated customers will be canceled without refund.