Date: Saturday, May 6, 2017
Time: 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Join the six fine art galleries of the Grapevine Art Dealers Association and enjoy fine art paired with Texas wine tastings and Hors D’oeuvres in Grapevine’s Historic Downtown District.
Promoting the city’s artistic offerings and member galleries, GADA will host its inaugural Spring Gallery Night May 6, 2017 from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
The GADA Spring Gallery Night showcases the fine arts in Grapevine by offering a delightful evening of high-quality art for all art lovers to collect and enjoy. Take a walk along the vibrant historic downtown streets for an evening of fine art, signature exciting foods, and wine tastings among paintings, sculptures, glass blowing and oil painters. Gallery owners and artists will be on hand to answer questions and facilitate purchases. Grape Vine Springs Winery will be on site to answer all your questions about their local Texas wine.
Cost to attend the inaugural GADA Fall Gallery Night is $20.00 per person
***GADA TICKET PURCHASE***SOLD OUT ***
Fine art event tickets include the following six galleries:
- A Touch of Paris, 202 West Wall Street, meet French artist/instructor/owner Dominique Galleron. Original art on display includes Dominique’s bold palette knife oil paintings in a delightful art studio setting that includes other artists’ work. www.atouchofparis.gallery
- Great American West Gallery, 332 South Main Street, features the finest western artists in the world. This historic setting complements the paintings and bronzes of Native Americans, frontiersmen, cavalry, pioneers, cowboys, and ranchers among expansive landscapes. www.greatamericanwestgallery.com
- Serving quail and polenta
- Providing tastings of a mystery wine
- Hoisting Sonya Terpning a nationally acclaimed watercolorist
- At Giddens Fine Art Gallery, 624 South Main Street, owners Cherie and John Giddens offer a vast variety of local artists’ works from paintings to sculptures in glass and bronze, filling the walls of this diverse gallery. Paintings include watercolors by Cherie Giddens. www.giddensgallery.com
- Wine Tastings of Cranberry Pinot Noir
- Serving meatballs & Prosciutto Melon skewers
- Performing Cellist
- Throughout the evening will be pairing the Art of distinct ingredients in wines with colors, shapes and textures of paintings
- The Tower Gallery, 636 South Main Street in the Grapevine Convention and Visitors Bureau headquarters, will host the 34th Juried Show of The Pastel Society of the Southwest. www.grapevinemuseums.com
- Catered by Chill Restaurant in Grapevine
- Performing Harpist from University North Texas
- Holder Dane Gallery and Art Studios, 701 South Main Street, located at the historic train depot area, features fine art. Oil paintings and pastels, bronze, wood, and clay sculptures, contemporary art jewelry, fine pottery create a pleasing variety of works by highly acclaimed local and national artists. www.holderdane.com
- Partnering with Chocolate Moonshine
- Belgian chocolate made with liquor and fresh cream, hand painted artistically with French cocoa butter
- Serving sparkling almond wine and a full-bodied red wine, Grapevine Springs
- Performing artist JJ Betz a Vocalist
- Demonstrations held by portrait painters Donna Palmershiem & Deborah Allison the new gallery artist and instructor
- Demonstrations held by sculpture Natalie O’Neill
- Vetro Glassblowing Studio & Gallery, 701 South Main Street, also located at the train depot, surrounds you with a cascade of color in vibrant glass sculptures and delightful light filled objects. The Vetro gallery houses many fine glass artists’ work and glass jewelry. Always a source of entertainment is the performance of the glass blowers choreographing their skills in front of the glowing glass creations. www.vetroartglass.com
- Onsite Glassblowing Demonstrations
- Serving Italian Tiramisu dessert
- Hosting Grape Vine Spring Winery’s onsite Sommelier, edifying the pairing of Pinot Noir with the Italian Tiramisu
- Vocalist sensation JJ Betz, will be performing at Holder Dane Gallery and Vetro Glassblowing Studio
For more information, go to www.facebook.com/GrapevineArtDealers.
Near the entrance of Vetro & Holder Dane, Black Powder Coffee will be freshly brewing coffee, available for purchase during the GADA Evening Event
Enjoy A True Cowboy Roast Roast Viennese beans for Espresso & shot an Italian blend for brewed java!