Historic Down Town Grapevine
Join the five fine art galleries of the Grapevine Art Dealers Association and enjoy fine art paired with Texas wine tastings and Hors D’oeuvres in Grapevine’s Historic Downtown District.
Promoting the city’s artistic offerings and member galleries, GADA will host its inaugural Spring Gallery Night May 5, 2018 from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
The GADA Spring Gallery Night showcases the fine arts in Grapevine by offering a delightful evening of high-quality art for all art lovers to collect and enjoy. Take a walk along the vibrant historic downtown streets for an evening of fine art, signature exciting foods, and wine tastings among paintings, sculptures, glass blowing and oil painters. Gallery owners and artists will be on hand to answer questions and facilitate purchases.
Fine art event tickets include the following five galleries:
- Vetro Glassblowing Studio & Gallery, 701 South Main Street, also located at the train depot, surrounds you with a cascade of color in vibrant glass sculptures and delightful light filled objects. The Vetro gallery houses many fine glass artists’ work and glass jewelry. Always a source of entertainment is the performance of the glass blowers choreographing their skills in front of the glowing glass creations. www.vetroartglass.com
- Onsite Glassblowing Demonstrations
- Serving Mediterranean Hors D’oeuvres
- Hosting Grape Vine Spring Winery’s onsite Sommelier, edifying the pairing of Chardonnay
- Tasting of Grape Vine Springs Wine a local Texas wine.
- Great American West Gallery, 332 South Main Street, features the finest western artists in the world. This historic setting complements the paintings and bronzes of Native Americans, frontiersmen, cavalry, pioneers, cowboys, and ranchers among expansive landscapes. www.greatamericanwestgallery.com
- At Giddens Fine Art Gallery, 624 South Main Street, owners Cherie and John Giddens offer a vast variety of local artists’ works from paintings to sculptures in glass and bronze, filling the walls of this diverse gallery. Paintings include watercolors by Cherie Giddens. www.giddensgallery.com
- Throughout the evening will be pairing the Art of distinct ingredients in wines with colors, shapes and textures of paintings
- The Tower Gallery, 636 South Main Street in the Grapevine Convention and Visitors Bureau headquarters, will host the 34th Juried Show of The Pastel Society of the Southwest. www.grapevinemuseums.com
- Holder Dane Gallery and Art Studios, 701 South Main Street, located at the historic train depot area, features fine art. Oil paintings and pastels, bronze, wood, and clay sculptures, contemporary art jewelry, fine pottery create a pleasing variety of works by highly acclaimed local and national artists. www.holderdane.com
For more information, go to www.facebook.com/GrapevineArtDealers.
GADA - Taste of Art