Vetro Glassblowing Studio& Fine Art Gallery
701 S. Main Street Ste 103
Grapevine Texas, 76051
Medallion Help – Create
Vetro is celebrating the return of “Thomas the Train” with fire and flame! Children and adults of all ages may come and choose from our 5 pre-selected color mixes and watch while the glassblowers create your glass medallion! Wait; don’t forget we said fire and flames…Yes; you get to torch your medallion!!!
Click on the date below to buy tickets:
- You select colors from our five pre-selected color palettes of glass
- Then you get to watch the artist finish creating your Medallion right before your very eyes.
- Then torch your very own Medallion with our Fire Torch!!!
- $20.00 (plus tax) per Medallion
- Due to the annealing process, Medallions will not be available for Pick-up till the next business day after 3pm or have it Shipped for an additional fee.
Should you need to cancel or reschedule, a processing fee of $5 will be deducted from your refund for each time slot. If you fail to notify us before 10am the day BEFORE your reservation, your payment will be non-refundable. We will NOT be able to reschedule nor provide a refund for no-shows. Alcohol consumption is prohibited during your appointment; intoxicated customers will be canceled without refund.
Your ornament will need about 24 hours to cool to room temperature. You may return on the following business day after 3pm to pick it up or you may elect to conveniently have us ship your or Medallion to you (additional charge).
Tuesday – Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Vetro’s Studio + Gallery will be CLOSED Sunday’s and Monday’s
Thomas and his friends pull into the Grapevine Vintage Railroad in April of 2018!
Catch Thomas on weekend one of April 13, 14 or 15 or on weekend two of April 20, 21 or 22 of 2018!
Check out the videos below to see how you can enjoy a fun-filled TRAIN day right here in Grapevine Texas!
Watch and see how you can be a part of the “World of Glassblowing”
Day Out With Thomas In Grapevine
Train Medallion Help Create - Grapevine