VETRO GLASSBLOWING STUDIO & FINE ART GALLERY
Vetro Glassblowing studio presents Make Your Own Back to School Glass Paperweight! First impression paperweights are perfect gifts for teachers, coaches, and administrative staff or come to sculpt one for your own study area! Your unique Glass Paperweight will certainly add an element of elegance to your workspace.
Pricing: Glass Paperweight Help Create $50.00 (plus tax) per glass piece
- Register online, pre-pay for your booked time slot.
- Come out to Vetro Glassblowing Studio 15 minutes prior to your reservation time to sign your waiver.
- Choose from a selection of 6 color mixes
- Apply your own color to the hot molten glass gather
- You heat the color in the 2,000-degree furnace (14+yrs)
- You stay by the artist while he/she sculpts and shapes your Glass Paperweight
- Pick up your glass artwork the following business day after 3:00 p.m. The gallery is open Tuesday – Saturday 10am-6pm and closed Sunday and Monday or you may have it shipped for an additional fee.
What to Wear/Bring:
- We recommend all clothing to be cotton
- Closed-tipped shoes (i.e. tennis shoes)
- Long hair should be pulled back securely
- Sunglasses if you are sensitive to light
Important to Note:
- Due to the nature of glass, there is a possibility that your glass art piece could break or crack during the cooling process. If this happens, we have two different options: (1) one of our glassblowers can re-make the glass art piece and you can pick it up or have it shipped (for an additional fee); (2) you can schedule a time to come back to the Vetro Studio and re-make your art piece!
- Kids of all ages are welcome to participate (children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian in the gallery and in the studio at all times). Pieces made on Saturday can be picked up after 3 p.m. the following Tuesday or any other day during Gallery hours; the glass pieces must cool for at least 24 hours.
Should you need to cancel, we must be notified by 10 a.m. the day BEFORE your reservation. A Processing Fee of $10.00 will be deducted from each of your time slots for your refund. Should you need to reschedule a $5.00 processing fee will apply to each time slot. Time slots for creating glass are limited because of the space we have in the annealers. We want to make it fair to all our glass, loving patrons. Please keep in mind that all notifications after 10 a.m. the day before your scheduled date are non-refundable and will not be rescheduled. Should you miss your appointment you may contact the gallery and let our studio staff know the color you would like to choose out of the Help Create color mixes and your product item will be created for you. Please drink responsibly; intoxicated customers will be canceled without refund.
Browse and shop from a wide variety of Vetro Art Glass, these pieces are perfect take-home items and make great gifts or souvenirs.