VETRO GLASSBLOWING STUDIO & FINE ART GALLERY
Join Vetro in celebrating the Fall with Flames and Pumpkins! Help create your very own hand-blown Pumpkin. Bring the whole family to join in on the fun; kids are welcome to assist with the color application. We will also have a variety of pumpkins and gourds for you to purchase if there is no time for our hands-on experience.
CLICK THE BUTTON TO REGISTER!!!
SOLD OUT - Saturday, October 20th 5:00p.m. to 6:00p.m. *** ADDITIONAL HELP CREATE TIME SLOTS ADDED!!!
Online Registration CLosed - Friday, October 26th 3:00p.m. - 5:00p.m. *** ADDITIONAL HELP CREATE TIME SLOTS ADDED!!!
Price: $60.00 per pumpkin (plus tax)
***** NOT A TRICK BUT A TREAT *****
*** FRIDAYS ONLY! ***
Wear your fabulous Halloween costume while creating your Help Create Pumpkin and leave with a treat!
Participation & Costumes Rules:
Where: Vetro Glassblowing Studio & Fine Art Gallery
When: On ALL FRIDAYS we have Help Create Pumpkins
Participation Requirements: Must PURCHASE a Pumpkin Help Create time slot on FRIDAY and COME DRESSED in COSTUME to CREATE your pumpkin! Afterward, you will be able to pick your Vetro shard from our collection and then be photographed for our social media!
How: During your gallery check-in process each persistent with appropriate costumes will be given one ticket per- time slot that can be redeemed for one glass shard.
***One spooky shard per-purchased time slot. *** Vetro will not grant shard take-a-ways after leaving the gallery or during your pumpkin pick-up. ***
- Register online, pre-pay for your booked time slot.
- Come out to Vetro Glassblowing Studio 15 minutes prior to your reservation time to sign your waiver.
- Choose from a selection of 6 color schemes
- Apply your own color to the hot molten glass gather
- You heat the color in the 2,000 degree furnace (14+yrs)
- You stay by the artist while he/she blows and shapes your Glass Pumpkin
- Pick up your glass artwork the following business day after 3p.m. The gallery is open Tuesday – Saturday 10am-6pm and closed Sunday and Monday or you may have it shipped for an additional fee.
- Pumpkins made on Saturday will not be available for pick-up until the following Tuesday after 3p.m. or any other day during gallery hours; the gallery is open Tuesday-Saturday 10a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Due to the nature of glass, there is a possibility that your glass art piece could break or crack during the cooling process. If this happens, we have three different options: (1) one of our glassblowers can re-make the glass art piece and you can pick it up or have it shipped (for an additional fee); (2) You can choice the same type of art glass piece form Vetro’s gallery; (3) You can schedule a time to come back to the Vetro’s Studio and re-make your art glass piece!
- Kids of all ages are welcome to participate (children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian in the gallery and in the studio at all times).
What to Wear/Bring:
- We recommend all clothing to be cotton
- Closed-tipped shoes (i.e. tennis shoes)
- Long hair should be pulled back securely
- Sunglasses if you are sensitive to light
Should you need to cancel, we must be notified by 10a.m. the day BEFORE your reservation. A Processing Fee of $10.00 will be deducted from your refund. Should you need to reschedule a $5.00 processing fee will apply. Time slots for creating glass are limited because of the space we have in the annealers. We want to make it fare to all our glass, loving patrons. Please keep in mind that all notifications after 10a.m. the day before your scheduled date are non-refundable. Please drink responsibly; intoxicated customers will be canceled without refund.
Glass Pumpkin Help Create