“Help-Create” Hearts + Flowers!!!
As Valentine’s Day approaches, men around the world fret over the perfect date. Vetro helps every year with our annual Help-Create Hearts + Flowers. Make this the most romantic and memorable date yet with FUEL, FIRE and HOT Molten Glass! (Reservations are NOT required, nor will be taken – this event is a first-come, first-serve basis).
“Help-Create” Hearts and Flowers – Date + Times:
- Saturday, February 3: 10am-1pm and 2:30pm-6pm
- $30.00 (plus tax) per Flower
- $45.00 (plus tax) per Heart
- You select colors from our five pre-selected color palettes of glass
- You apply the colors to the Hot Molten Glass gather
- Then you get to watch the artist finish creating your heart or flower right before your very eyes.
- Pick-up glass piece the next business day after 3pm or have it shipped for an additional fee
- Reservations are NOT required, nor will be taken – this is first-come, first-serve ONLY
- $30.00 (plus tax) per Flower – $45.00 (plus tax) per Heart
- Glass Hearts + Flowers will NOT be available for pick-up until the next business day after 3pm or shipped for an additional charge. Glass pieces will not be available until 3pm the next business day.
- Due to the nature of glass, there is a possibility that your glass art piece could break or crack during the cooling process. If this happens, one of the gallery employees will call with two different options: (1) one of our glassblowers can re-make the glass art piece and you can pick it up or have it shipped (for an additional fee); (2) you can schedule a time to come back to the Vetro Studio and re-make your art piece!
No appointments are necessary or will be taken for Vetro’s scheduled “Help-Create” Hearts + Flowers events ($30 plus tax per Flower, $45 plus tax per Heart). It is first-come, first-serve only. Reservations are available during other times of the week for groups with a minimum of 15. Please call the Vetro Gallery for to schedule your group’s Valentine’s Event at 817-251-1668.
2018 Valentine Color Selection:
Watch the video below and see how you can be a part of the “World of Glassblowing”
Help Create Flowers & Hearts